THE TOMOQUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zacmac: edgy

Go down

zacmac: edgy Empty zacmac: edgy

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:17 pm

-Bill Clinton was born in the dirty South, just like everyone in your typical group of Gz and Hustla's. Before he even oculd afford a proper ball to slam mad dunks in his ghetto b-ball hoop in, he was dunking his parents' used welfare stubs. What a baller, man, no way possible that he's a bourgeoisie white man. He walked into the oval office in blackface every day, also.

-Bill's pimpin'. I mean, his name is named after the green stuff he lines his pockets with thanks to Jewish hedge-fund managers and earmarks. He lived in the white house, for chrissakes. I mean, what color do brothers like their chrystler SUV's in? White, duh. He kept that Rodham girl of his in line, she knows he's working (i mean, lying about Benghazi...) for his bottom dollar, and he's a hella good rapper with 2 grammys.

-'Whitewater' has nothing to do with rafting. The skins of the descendents of West Africans are hydrophobic, which means they will avoid satan's non-alcoholic drink of choice every time. Whitewater rafting is only something rich white people would do, and fittingly Clinton's 'whitewater' is a scandal, something such basketball-americans can relate to well

-Clinton is like the best liar ever. I mean, he was all like "WTF no you ho's, she's jewish so she knows how to put out a stain better than a tide pen from the dollar general, no way I'd go for that", even when the alternative looked like the terminator with a law degree. Even when the guvament' came and told him that he lied and got super mad over it, he was like "Yeah whatever I had lewinsky and later she adopted me!"

he isnt doing too much better from the ROT > spinoffs comment
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

e-points : 1

https://thetomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down