THE TOMOQUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair Empty the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:03 pm

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=151560970

this is still going on and sinii still does not know shit about the law

Last edited by howaito on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

e-points : 1

https://thetomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair Empty Re: the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm

they are both fucking dumb
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

e-points : 5

Back to top Go down

the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair Empty Re: the sinii-donald and littlemidget-zacmac and viral affair

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

is this faggot really saying that he was "e-raped"?
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:39 pm

uh more or less yeah

he also thinks he can get away with his doxxing because "self defense," which is pretty much complete bullshit
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:44 pm

and what will he do with the info

tell his mom that he befriended an e-rapist lol
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:47 pm

froggy wrote:and what will he do with the info

tell his mom that he befriended an e-rapist lol
i dunno lol but if he actually does it i'm sending it all to the police
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 pm

is the dox on roblox or something
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:50 pm

no it's irl
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

i have no clue but it's managed 11 pages and i have them all saved
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:36 pm

ready to send this shit to the canadian police if need be lol
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:03 pm

why

what crime was committed

how does e-rape even work out

the police are going to laugh
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:11 pm

sinii if he doxxes his rapist

that's a crime and i'll totally send that shit to the cops
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:17 pm

holy fuck

"You're better off just growning your hair really long and just go with it."

You wouldn't want to know how much I've wanted to kill myself over my parents forcing me to look and act like a girl. You wouldn't want to know how much I've cut myself over that. You wouldn't want to know a lot of sнit. It's so traumatizing. I'd rather КILL MУSELF than pretend to be a girl. I'm sick of it. I can't deal with gender dysphoria. It, by itself, would have been a bit bearable, but now everyone on the gоddаmn earth is transphobic and hates my guts. Everyone is the same old narrow-minded, hateful scumbаg, with the exception of a tiny few people. I want to diе so much. I shouldn't be alive. I wish I could kill mуself so easily. I sincerely do.
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 pm

howaito wrote:sinii if he doxxes his rapist

that's a crime and i'll totally send that shit to the cops

oh, i thought you meant the "e-toucher"
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:23 pm

howaito wrote:holy fuck

"You're better off just growning your hair really long and just go with it."

You wouldn't want to know how much I've wanted to kill myself over my parents forcing me to look and act like a girl. You wouldn't want to know how much I've cut myself over that. You wouldn't want to know a lot of sнit. It's so traumatizing. I'd rather КILL MУSELF than pretend to be a girl. I'm sick of it. I can't deal with gender dysphoria. It, by itself, would have been a bit bearable, but now everyone on the gоddаmn earth is transphobic and hates my guts. Everyone is the same old narrow-minded, hateful scumbаg, with the exception of a tiny few people. I want to diе so much. I shouldn't be alive. I wish I could kill mуself so easily. I sincerely do.

so what the fuck is sinii, a boy trying ot be a girl or a girl trying to be a boy, i don't get this stupid trans-a-bi-triple-xenosexual bullshit
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:25 pm

And you are an asshole. You should be the one offing yourself, not me, you stupid priсk. I hate you. I wish you would die. I wish you would cut yourself to death. I hate you and I'm ashamed to be a part of the same species as you. I hope you die a painful death. Fцсk you, аsshоle. KILL YOURSELF, YOU FЦСKING IDIOT. IF WE WERE FIGHTING IN REAL LIFE, I WOULD VERY WELL ATTEMPT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. I AM SO FЦСKING SAD BECAUSE OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO WANT TO BURN ME IN A GAS CHAMBER OR SOMETHING BASED ON SНIT I WAS BORN WITH. I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS.
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 pm

sinii is weird as fuck
I'm Sinii. Dengizik, Sieverc, and GizaGreens are also Sinii. Anyone else who claims they're me is an impersonator. People have impersonated me in the past to ruin my reputation, so I thought I would just say that.

Some people on the forums think I am a girl because of a genetic hormonal disorder. I'm a guy and expect to be referred to as such.

I am way too old for ROBLOX now. Often I just go on the forums. I rarely play any games. I like Work at a Pizza Place and the Quarry though. I do participate in events to get hats.
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:36 pm

howaito wrote:sinii is weird as fuck
I'm Sinii. Dengizik, Sieverc, and GizaGreens are also Sinii. Anyone else who claims they're me is an impersonator. People have impersonated me in the past to ruin my reputation, so I thought I would just say that.

Some people on the forums think I am a girl because of a genetic hormonal disorder. I'm a guy and expect to be referred to as such.

I am way too old for ROBLOX now. Often I just go on the forums. I rarely play any games. I like Work at a Pizza Place and the Quarry though. I do participate in events to get hats.

so hes a guy who looks like a girl?
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:37 pm

something like that
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by room Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:01 pm

man otx drama is so much more interesting than these fucking 17-page catfights
room
room
tasteless

e-points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:03 pm

well that depends

it's not often you see such personal shit in such a public venue over such a sensitive issue and involving such a sensitive person
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by room Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm

by the way i have no idea what doxxing is

what is it
room
room
tasteless

e-points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:08 pm

doxxing is getting the personal or confidential information of a person and spreading it or posting it for all to see

it's malicious and illegal, or if not outright illegal a lot of what is associated with it is
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:10 pm

room wrote:man otx drama is so much more interesting than these fucking 17-page catfights

otx drama is just two dips arguing over dip issues

either that or watching FD blow up

OT-drama is better, it has a storyline and the people behind it are stupid as shit, which makes us laugh at them
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:11 pm

howaito wrote:doxxing is getting the personal or confidential information of a person and spreading it or posting it for all to see

it's malicious and illegal, or if not outright illegal a lot of what is associated with it is

you can find a lot of shit on phonebooks, so it isnt necessarily illegal
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next