THE TOMOQUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

while lurking OTx, i found this

4 posters

Go down

while lurking OTx, i found this Empty while lurking OTx, i found this

Post by froggy Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 pm

CHINKERATOR wrote:-Tomoko flat out gave her fucking password to the forum, no way she would have done that with the intention of leaving forever
- The aforementioned butt buddy relationship FD and RT have, "BUT EFFDEE IS MAD THAT RTEE INSULTED HIM", think again
-The whole tumblr incident is most likely a staged effort between RT and FD, hints of this come in the form of the way effdee seems to address the whole issue, like him saying the close approximation of "i'm trolled by an autistic 13 year old nigger"
- If EffDee can fake a girl dying of a cancer, its not to much of a stretch to assume he could just as easily fake tumblr drama.
- Notice how "tomoko" NEVER EVER talks about good ol' beaner boy (post me a link to an instance of this if she has said something), granted this could be EffDee continuing of Real tomoko on otxtest not talking about him much either.
- THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE https://thetomoquo.forumotion.com/t43-viral-being-viral-again, while it may not seem like much evidence at first, take a closer look with me, we know OTXTest tomoko would talk a bunch of shit about viral, but here she seems to not do much of anything about it, seeming more concerned about correcting RT.
- The posting style, this is a HUGE stretch but it has potential, first we need to understand one thing, we have no concrete proof that OTXT tomoko was indeed the real tomoko, sure we may pretty much know that she is, but the stuff like her not setting up skype or being able to take pictures of herself seems odd to me. Second, another thing that i find odd is the fact that tomoko only stopped talking about FD after a large push to get her to stop talking about FD, if theres one thing we know about FD, He'll talk about himself even if its talking shit about himself, that and OTTD tomoko never talked about FD for the most part. Third, analyze the posting styles of both OTXT tomoko and TOMOQUO tomoko, they are eerily similar if not identical, if one of these tomoko's is a fake, then they both must be a fake. Speaking of fakes, OTXT and Tomoquo tomoko both have a slight difference from the classic ottd tomoko.
- Of all the fucking places tomoko could go after getting banned from OT, why in the hell would she go to ROT, furthermore, i never saw her on ROT (except for one post) until she was discovered by whoever

- then log into my old OTxTest account
- that's not my problem, its FDs and RTs
- tumblr isn't my thing, i only like one page (ken m) out of all of them
- again, tumblr isn't my thing
- because on OTxT, people said all i ever did was shitpost about FD, and that i was obsessed with him. so i kept my promise, about how i had to stop talking about FD, along with traps (both of which i have respectively kept my promise to)
- sorry if i didnt shit on viral outside of one thread on OTxT. notice how i barely insult anyone, even when they totally fucking rip me. unlike FD, im submissive. if i was really FD, i would have blown the fuck out already on this forum, considering how much FD cried over his skype
- i am the real OTTD tomoko. i have an old picture of myself on my facebook account that i use, if that counts. plus you can compare my OTTD, OTxT and Tomoquo IP addresses (my router always says im in orlando for some reason,same shitty router that messes up my internet) second, FD would STILL be talking about himself, even after a huge push, and you guys fucking know it. third, posting styles are the same because maybe im the same person from both forums?
- to continue posting there? just because one account was banned for shitposting doesn't meant ill exile myself to 4chins. and maybe you never noticed me because i didnt go by "tomoko" on OT, i went by "shelley" (real life name)

i dont get where you got that conspiracy theory shit about me from

if i were FD, id be more of a tremendous faggot than what i already am

im submissive, have some posting value and can mostly handle criticism (at a level where i dont freak out and acknowledge my immaturity) - stuff FD would never do even in your imaginations

Last edited by froggy on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

e-points : 5

Back to top Go down

while lurking OTx, i found this Empty Re: while lurking OTx, i found this

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:45 pm

i can confirm this is entirely full of shit because FD and i both cut contact entirely

if it were all FD, you'd know because i would have told everyone it was FD and more importantly FD would have blown his cover by now
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

e-points : 1

https://thetomoquo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:46 pm

no but also OP why are you lurking on OTXT anyways
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:48 pm

shut the fuck up op no one gives 2 shits
Ugly
Ugly

e-points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm

tomoko is mad that she isnt allowed back on otxt
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm

aussie cattle dog wrote:tomoko
nobody on otx actually gives a shit about this place
stop acting like we do

i never implied you cared, i was pointing out the bullshit conspiracy theories OTx is making out of me (weird, considering that you guys dont care about me, huh?)

and if you dont care about this place, why are you and ugly even here, other than to continuing to call me out for everything
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:12 pm

they're here because they want to be here tomoko and if that means they're here to call you out for saying dumb shit so be it
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:12 pm

link probably wasnt even serious you fucking cracker
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Ugly wrote:tomoko is mad that she isnt allowed back on otxt

i left voluntarily, it was after i left where otxt did damage control out of kicking out two people and dying out that i was "banned"

not that ill go back, so quit assuming im crying over "exile"
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 pm

howaito wrote:they're here because they want to be here tomoko and if that means they're here to call you out for saying dumb shit so be it

i never said i wanted them to leave, or to stop calling me out

i cant really do anything about that, so even though they always call me out, im not going to ban them or anything

i just dont see why they stay while saying that they dont care about this place, thats all
froggy
froggy
literally tomoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 pm

do you know what damage control is because sure as hell no one on otxt was attempting to damage control
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:15 pm

froggy wrote:i left voluntarily, it was after i left where otxt did damage control out of kicking out two people and dying out that i was "banned"
okay that's just plain wrong

OTXT didn't damage control shit and OTXT didn't "die" it was just ridiculously inactive for the time of year
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:15 pm

you cant ban anyone on here tomoko jesus fuck you know that mods cant do shit
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:16 pm

i can but i don't know if i've enabled it and if i haven't i'm not going to because the community is pretty tiny so it'd be a little silly
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:17 pm

mods can only do the simple stuff like merge threads and delete posts afaik
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by room Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:55 pm

um fd isn't this good at impersonation as illustrated by rej5
room
room
tasteless

e-points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by howaito Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 pm

room wrote:um fd isn't this good at impersonation as illustrated by rej5
there was a rej 5 or do you mean otrejected
howaito
howaito
the curator of muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugly Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Shira nai machi e itte mi tai yo hate made shira nai dare ka to shira nai dareka ga furimuki zama ni rariatto o sakana kuwae ta koneko ni ōkina koe de Say Hello obie ta kao de kamitsukare tara yakisoba pan no aji ga suru aozora nuke te benizake atari wa kokeshi hikari sashikomu kōsha no ura de shika to gachinkoresuringu donna tanoshii matte iru ka na kono machi kochira to omoe ba kondo wa achira suteki na kaze ni sasoware te tan ken hakken nichijō no machi dare na no kashira watashi o yobu ano koe kachiki na ano ko to kiyowa na ano ko ga deaigashira ni bodi puresu hikidashiake te de te kuru mirai no robotto nice guy kimazui kūki ga nagare ta nochi wa amashoku ( ama shoku ) tabe te nakanaori matsutake kari ni iki masho u goishi to bōru de wara ningyō o hirotte mi tara nattō iri de mā taihen anata no machi wa donna machi na no oshie te kirai na furi shi te honto wa suki yo amanojaku na no yurushi te ne tan ken hakken nichijō no machi itsumo no machi de arui te miru no hate made otoko mo onna mo oi mo wakai mo mina matome te DDT kureyon suki na shōnen o shiri marudashi oh ! my god !! genkotsu kuratte namida no ato wa bāmukūhen katsuramuki butsuzō ere ba sumairu daifuku kōmutte sukoshi yūutsu sonna toki ni wa inu ga o te shi te nagusameru kyō mo tanoshii matte iru no yo kono machi mitsuke ni iko u sa a iki masho u suteki na kaze ni sasoware
Ugly
Ugly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum