THE TOMOQUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon

4 posters

Go down

The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon Empty The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon

Post by froggy-chan Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 pm

STILL trying to recruit more people outside of ROT, hopefully it will work.

RT has abandoned the site and left it to die off (weird for someone who used to send me daily "activity reports" as if it were a business) because it accomplished its' goal of "keeping me off OTX and ROT" (I never planned to return and beg for forgiveness on OTX, since they hate me for good reasons that were my fault, and also I've been going back and fourth between here and ROT so that kind of backfired).  Either way, I don't hate RT or feel like I need revenge on him, I guess I forgive him, or whatever he'd like to think.

The site is going to gain a few members either soon or eventually, but its definitely not going to die. I know it has been shitty (I don't need ugly to tell me this 100 times). But it will jump right back on its' feet, I promise. This is really the only environment where I can socialize without being awkward, or criticized/made fun of behind my back (chats don't count), I guess that is why I take stuff like this serious, I think.
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

e-points : 0

Back to top Go down

The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon Empty Re: The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon

Post by room Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 am

so the whole point of this forum is for you to not be called a fucking terrible poster?

isnt that a little self-centered
room
room
tasteless

Back to top Go down

The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon Empty Re: The Tomoquo won't be dying out anytime soon

Post by room Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:34 am

even on this thing rt has like twice as many posts as the second top poster

lol
room
room
tasteless

Back to top Go down

Post by CHINKERATOR Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:00 am

I wouldn't really say any of us on OTX really hate you besides maybe Ugly a few others.

You never really got banned in the first place and the only reason that you really left was because of RT's bitching and he will most certainly not be returning.

I won't stop posting here and I'm not saying that tomoquo will fail, but IF it does I think you'd be able to come back to OTX.
CHINKERATOR
CHINKERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 am

room wrote:so the whole point of this forum is for you to not be called a fucking terrible poster?

no

maybe I should have worded it better

i go on the internet because i feel is the only medium where i can have "human interaction" as normal as possible because im socially anxious in real life because of my current position

if i were really against criticism then i would have left a long time ago, or would have had a meltdown by now
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:39 am

CHINKERATOR wrote:I wouldn't really say any of us on OTX really hate you besides maybe Ugly a few others.

You never really got banned in the first place and the only reason that you really left was because of RT's bitching and he will most certainly not be returning.

I won't stop posting here and I'm not saying that tomoquo will fail, but IF it does I think you'd be able to come back to OTX.

the thing is those few others happen to be the most active

salty thinks i made the thetomoquo as an "act of war" on OTX, mixed with stuff i kind of said that made it sound like that as well as how i quit in anger, and hes the owner of OTX

i dont think ill be allowed in OTX after all of this really
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by CHINKERATOR Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 pm

froggy-chan wrote:
CHINKERATOR wrote:I wouldn't really say any of us on OTX really hate you besides maybe Ugly a few others.

salty thinks i made the thetomoquo as an "act of war" on OTX, mixed with stuff i kind of said that made it sound like that as well as how i quit in anger, and hes the owner of OTX

Nah, Salty ain't  salty over that still (pun intended). Salty never really saw it as an "Act of war" I think if anything he thought it was just gay that you worked with RT. Trust me, he said in a recent skype call that he would let you in.
CHINKERATOR
CHINKERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:23 pm

CHINKERATOR wrote:
froggy-chan wrote:

Nah, Salty ain't  salty over that still (pun intended). Salty never really saw it as an "Act of war" I think if anything he thought it was just gay that you worked with RT. Trust me, he said in a recent skype call that he would let you in.

if he feels that way

either way, im sure there are others who dislike me either way, no matter who says what
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:21 pm

poodle wrote:
froggy-chan wrote:

"act of war"
are you going to stop being a bitch
nobody at otxt gave a shit, nobody thinks it was an "an act of war" and if you still think that shit then it's probably a good thing that they didn't let you back

i never said it was an act of war

you are quoting me on stuff i never said or implied

im saying that i thought that OTX thought that the bottlekit and tomoquo were "acts of war", but i was wrong

Last edited by froggy-chan on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:25 pm

poodle wrote:
froggy-chan wrote:
room wrote:so the whole point of this forum is for you to not be called a fucking terrible poster?

no

i go on the internet because i feel is the only medium where i can have "human interaction" as normal as possible because im socially anxious in real life because of my current position
tomoko are you trying to be the world's best tomoko cosplayer

just asking because, you know

"Man, everything's so much easier online."
le ironik shipost

maybe i really do have issues with socializing

its just coincidental that i like watamote

do people become marines after playing a few levels of call of duty?
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by room Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:32 pm

poodle wrote:
froggy-chan wrote:
poodle wrote:
froggy-chan wrote:

no

tomoko are you trying to be the world's best tomoko cosplayer

just asking because, you know

"Man, everything's so much easier online."
le ironik shipost

maybe i really do have issues with socializing

its just coincidental that i like watamote

do people become marines after playing a few levels of call of duty?
i do actually know quite a few people who wanted to join the army after playing cod/battlefield but that's beside the point
it was meant to be a le ironik shitpost anyway

gay as fuck analogy, tomokins

dogman said that cuz while you adopted tomoko as your patron character thing, you also acted a lot like her

you just said people aren't marines cuz they play a game with marines

not, people aren't marines cuz they play a game with marines and act like marines

a better analogy would be like

nevermind i was once good at analogies and shit but that time is past me
room
room
tasteless

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:21 pm

poodle wrote:as necessary

start at 24 or so if the player decides to be gay

what?
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by q u a l Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:28 pm

lol i got locked out of the ACP most likely by some butthurt nerd since i know my password and didn't change it from what it was when this place was the amsk8rforum so basically tomoquo is fucked in its current state since it has no admin at the helm

i'm currently remaking it tho so yah

q u a l

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:01 pm

q u a l wrote:lol i got locked out of the ACP most likely by some butthurt nerd since i know my password and didn't change it from what it was when this place was the amsk8rforum so basically tomoquo is fucked in its current state since it has no admin at the helm

i'm currently remaking it tho so yah

i saw on the other thread

sorry for accusing you of abandoning the site
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by q u a l Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 pm

i set up shop at tomoquo.forumotion.com and everything is back to normal now

q u a l

Back to top Go down

Post by froggy-chan Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 pm

ok, ill make the announcement (only like a handful of people go here anyways)
froggy-chan
froggy-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down